Hello! My name is Kayla Wilson. I’m a 2011 Lumberton High school graduate. In 2015, I graduated from SFA (Axe 'Em Jacks!) with my bachelors degree in Interdisciplinary Studies (EC-6) and in 2018 I graduated from Lamar with my masters degree in school counseling. This will be my 7th year in education and my 3rd year in school counseling.
I love being a counselor because I love equipping students with the emotional and social skills that they need to succeed in all their other endeavors. I view my role as being an advocate for students. My focus is not just teaching character guidance and coping skills, but to build meaningful relationships with the students and teachers.
If I can help you or your child in any way, you can reach me at (409) 923-7628 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Emotional Literacy https://wke.lt/w/s/25Ajw9
- COVID & Mental Health https://wke.lt/w/s/TqRZbl
- GoNoodle- Flow Relaxation https://wke.lt/w/s/AIovce
- GoNoodle- Think About It https://wke.lt/w/s/nhHv7g
- GoNoodle- Empower Tools https://wke.lt/w/s/KFw7JM
- Social Emotional Flocabulary https://wke.lt/w/s/KGQvlm